National Pingtung University of Science and Technology Student Exchange
Internship Program Application Guidelines 2019-2020 Admission
Applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Is enrolled full-time at one of the NPUST’s partner universities and fulfill the requirement specified in the Agreement/Memorandum OR UNTA Member’s student.
- Has been recommended from by their university.
- Has been admitted by the faculty (NPUST) council.
- Internet based: 79
- Computer based: 213
- Paper based: 550
- Overall band: 6.0
- TOEIC : 670
- or any equivalent
- Remarks: Listen and Speak English fluently for international program in English. Please submit the proficient test, if any.
2. Application Documents
a. Application Form (with one passport-sized color photo attached)
b. Study Plan
– Write an essay in English about your study/research plan at NPUST (at least one A4 page)
c. Academic transcript
– Submit the most recent version of your transcript, including grades from the most recent academic year (or semester) prior to application.
d. Letter of recommendation/Nomination Letter from your Home Institute
– Signed by your supervisor or educational support teacher.
e. Passport Copy
– Submit a copy of the page(s) showing your name, photo, and passport number, the passport must be valid at least 6 months before your arrival.
f. Certified of Study
– Submit an Official Proof of Study issue by your Home University Office of Academic Affairs.
g. Copy of a Certificate of English Language proficiency
h. Student Consent Form
i. Course Selection
- All the application documents should be prepared in English.
- Each form should be filled in electronically, the handwritten form is not acceptable.
- Your name should be written as it appears in your passport.
- Applications will not be accepted from applicants who do not meet the qualifications or whose application materials are incomplete.
- Application materials will not be returned to the applicant.
- Applicant’s flight are encouraged to arrive in the day time.
3. Application Period
Application Deadline : End of February
Application Deadline : End of May
4. Acceptance Decisions
Once an applicant has been accepted, a notification will be sent by e-mail from the Office of International Affairs. Office of International is rightful to reject the application if applicants do not follow the instructions.
5. Academic Calendar
February 18, 2020
September 10, 2019
1st : April 15 – April 21, 2020
2nd : June 17 – June 23, 2020
1st : November 5 – November 11, 2019
2nd : January 7 – January 13, 2019
January 14 - February 17, 2020
July 2 - September 10, 2019
6. Way to Get Here
7. Download Files
Office of International Affairs
Ms. Carina Chou
Postal Mailing Address