National Pingtung University of Science and Technology Student Exchange/Internship Program Application Guidelines 2017-2018 Admission
Applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Is enrolled full-time at one of the NPUST’s partner universities and fulfill the requirement specified in the Agreement/Memorandum OR UNTA Member's student.
- Has been recommended from by their university.
- Has been admitted by the faculty (NPUST) council.
Internet based: 79
Computer based: 213
Paper based: 550
Overall band: 6.0
or any equivalent
Remarks: Listen and Speak English fluently for international programs taught in English. Please submit the proficient test, if any.
a. Application Form (with one passport sized color photo attached)
b. Study Plan
Write an essay in English about your study/research plan at NPUST (at least 200 words.)
c. Statement of Financial Resources
d. Academic transcript
Submit the most recent version of your transcript, including grades from the most recent academic year (or semester) prior to application.
e. Letter of recommendation/Nomination Letter from your Home Institute Signed by your supervisor or educational support teacher.
f. Passport Copy
Submit a copy of the page(s) showing your name, photo, and passport number.
g. Certified of Study
Submit an Official Proof of Study issue by your Home University Office of Academic Affairs.
h. Copy of a Certificate of English Language proficiency
- All the application documents should be prepared in English.
- Each form should be filled in by typed, hand written form is not acceptable.
- Your name should be written as it appears in your passport.
- Applications will not be accepted from applicants who do not meet the qualifications or whose application materials are incomplete.
- Application materials will not be returned to the applicant.
- Applicant’s flight are encouraged arrive in the day time.
|Nomination w/Housing Request||by 31st, May, 2018|
|Application documents||by 31st, May, 2018|
|Application Deadline : End of February|
|Nomination w/Housing Request||by 30th, November, 2018|
|Application documents||by 30th, November, 2018|
|Application Deadline : End of May|
Once an applicant has been accepted, a notification will be sent by e-mail from Office of International Affairs.
|Event||Spring Semester||Fall Semester|
|Semester begins||February 20, 2017||September 12, 2018|
1st : April 17 – April 23, 2017
2nd : June 19 – June 25, 2017
1st : November 7 – November 13, 2018
2nd : January 9 – January 15, 2018
|Vacation||June 26 – September 11, 2017||January 16 – February 19, 2018|
|Accommodation||First 3 months waived; NTD$125/Day, since then|
|Transportation||Airport taxi pick-up provided, NTD1000 paid by students|
|Dormitory Deposit||NTD$500, Refundable|
Mr. Angus Wong,
Office of International Affairs
TEL: +886-8-7703020 #6219
Postal Mailing Address
ADD : 1 Shuefu Rd. , Neipu, Pingtung 912 ,TAIWAN
ATTEN : Office of International Affairs
National Pingtung University of Science and Technology