Rajamangala University of Technology Isan was established depending on Rajamangala University of Technology Act 2005. According to Section 36 of National Education Act 2005, government education institutions which provide degrees are to be juristic persons who are able to run their own administration and management independently and to have academic freedom and flexibility under the supervision of the university council. Thus, it is appropriate to establish 9 sites of Rajamangala University of Technology instead of Rajamangala Institute of Technology. Rajamangala University of Technology Isan (RMUTI) is one among them which focuses on developing occupations and technology with purposes of promoting academic and professions emphasizing practice, research, producing industrial technical education instructors, giving academic services in science and technology, maintaining arts and culture, and providing opportunities for students who finish vocational education to continue their study at degree levels.
- On 27 February 1978, Institute of Technology and Vocational Education Act was announces in Government Gazette, Special One, Vol 92, Section 48, Page 1 and it is effective on the next day.
- On 16 July 1984, Institute of Technology and Vocational Education was offered two pieces of land to construct the center for degree education from Department of Treasury. The first one was, the Title Deed No.706 with 610-3-41 rai, in the west of Khlong Luang District, Pathumthani Province and the second one was, the Title Deed No.268 with 109-3-04 rai, in the north of Khlong Rangsit, Thanyaburi District, Pathumthani Province.
- In 1985, there were bachelor degrees opening in campuses.
- On 15 September 1988, His Majesty King Bhumipol Adulyadej gave the name “Rajamangala Institute of Technology” to Institute of Technology and Vocational Education and his seal of office including the great crown were also given to be used as official mark of the institute.
- On 8 January 2005, His Majesty King Bhumipol Adulyadej signed his name in Rajamangala University of Technology Act 2005 and it was announced in Government Gazette, Vol 122, Section 6a, on 18 January 2005. This act caused 9 universities of Rajamangala University of Technology.
- Rajamangala University of Technology Isan (RMUTI) comprises 5 campuses scattered around the Northeast of Thailand; i.e.
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- Faculty of Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Fine Arts and Industrial Design
- Faculty of Agriculture and Technology
- Faculty of Management Technology
- Faculty of Industrial Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Business Administration and Information Technology
- Faculty of Industry and Technology
- Faculty of Natural Resources
|ID||Event Name||Duration||Start Date|
|event-06||UNTA 2016 – TNU & TUAF, Vietnam||2 Days||2016-12-01|